Time for Friday Fave Five, a lovely weekly tradition hosted by Susanne. Reflecting back on this busy week, I decided to look at where the time went. I'm blessed that, for the most part, it was spent doing things I love.
1. Time for knitting -- haha! Okay, so, I need to take seriously the step that says 'check your gauge.' But Brooklynn didn't seem to mind, she is smiling in her new hat and she even left it on for a little while!
2. Time for writing -- I joined a three-week online writing seminar that is now in the second week. It helps me so much to have a deadline -- for anything really -- and I've made time to write every morning, even if it's just 15 or 20 minutes.
3. Time for prayer -- On Ash Wednesday, I started the day at mass. I'm so grateful for this period of Lent, when I look for ways to make more room for God in my life.
4. Time for family -- on Super Bowl Sunday! Our little house was filled to the brim with the kids and grandkids. By the time the game was over -- and our Broncos Won -- there were some tired babies as evidenced by the chorus of cries when they were all put into car seats and headed out the door.
5. Time for sharing -- Last night I spent two lovely hours with a group of fellow volunteers for our local pregnancy center. It's a lovely group of men and women who work hard to support a cause that they believe in.
How was your week? I'm looking forward to another beautiful, sunny day tomorrow. It's Spring, for now, on the Colorado Front Range!
Happy Valentine's Day to all,