1. In my last post, I still had Thanksgiving decorations up. Now, we're all decorated for Christmas.
2. My favorite decoration is the string of lights around the door to my office. I did it on a whim, I'm the only one who can see them.
3. Whenever I leave the house, I tell Lilly to "get in the kennel." She hasn't had a kennel for two years. She just goes to her bed in the office. I guess she thinks it's her kennel. Ha!
4. I should have called this "3 things," and just stopped on that last one.
5. I love Lilly.
6. My new old favorite perfume is Ralph Lauren Blue. My mother-in-law gave me some for Christmas years ago and I loved it. I forgot how much I loved it until a bought a new bottle a few weeks ago.
7. Yesterday at work, a young man was coming down the stairs. I didn't have my glasses on and I thought it was Luke. Even when I realized it wasn't, I ran over and hugged him. (Not really, but I wanted to:( )
8. Enstrom's Toffee. It tastes like Christmas.
9. Gingerbread Lattes. They do, too.
10. Madam Secretary is done for the fall season. Sunday nights are bleak. Except: Hallmark Christmas movies!! :)
I'm turning off comments, because I'm sure you just can't even think of a response for this post. However, I've overcome a bad case of writer's block. Thank you for listening.