It's Friday, and along with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and friends, it's time to look back at the week and list a few moments of gratitude.
1. On Monday, Dan and I attended an early Thanksgiving celebration for an organization where I volunteer. It's an annual event, where we get to know the families of the women that come to our center, and we all get to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving feast! It always tastes to so much better when someone else does the cooking, right?
2. I shared an early morning with Brooklynn on Tuesday, snuggling and reading books while everyone else was still asleep. Such a lovely way to start the day.
3. Dan worked from home one day this week. We had a coffee break in the morning and then took a walk in the afternoon. I wouldn't recommend he do this full time! but it sure was a nice change, and I enjoyed the company as I went about my day.
4. We had some light snow earlier in the week, and most of our mornings have been cold with lots of frost. I love the change in season and that first bout of really cold weather.
5. I started a new knitting project this week. Just something simple for a Christmas gift, if it turns out okay! It feels good to be creating something, and keeps my hands busy while watching those Hallmark Christmas movies (another favorite for this week).
How was your week?