1. I wrote about this back here, but the best part of my week was getting to celebrate my birthday with my grandkids in Wisconsin on Sunday, then flying home on Monday and seeing the two here in Colorado. The two older ones are at the age where birthday cakes mean the celebration is all for them! because they get to help blow out the candles. I love the pure joy that children have for parties.
2. When we were in Wisconsin I saw some cardinals, which is such a treat because we don't have them in Colorado. They are so beautiful and I tried to get a picture of one, but he flew away too quickly.
3. On the flights to and from, I had a couple of hours to read and listen to music -- the positive part of an activity that I'm not too thrilled about!
4. New rosebushes! I won't be able to plant for a couple of weeks, but I'm excited to get them in the ground and enjoy the new colors and fragrances.
5. I'm a sucker for office supply stores. Today, I went to buy ink and couldn't resist this cute clipboard that was on sale for just a few dollars. At this time of year especially, it's hard to resist anything floral!
Loving the Spring weather we're having. (We'll just ignore the 3 to 6 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow!)
What are your favorites from the week? Check in with Friday Fave Five, or share below in the comments.