1. We celebrated another birthday this week. Brooklynn turned 2! I guess with big families, there are lots of birthdays to celebrate. We do love a party.
2. Last weekend, we gathered with the group we share Rockies tickets with, and chose our games for the season. Yay baseball . . . a sure sign of Spring:)
3. Have any of you been following April the Giraffe? I'll admit it, I'm hooked. Giraffes and babies -- two of my favorite things. In a time when the news is so full of things that make my blood pressure go up, I love tuning in to see this graceful, beautiful creature and wonder how God come up with such a curious design!
4. Another one of my favorite things -- my podiatrist. Weird, I know, but I trust him with my feet, like no one else! I have a new 'bump' and saw him Tuesday. It's so comforting to have complete confidence in a doctor. (Am I old or what, sharing my bone spurs on my blog?)
5. Last but not least, I am feeling blessed indeed that my children are so willing to help one another when in need. Without any encouragement, or even knowledge of what was going on, one of my kids reached out to the other this week and is helping them through some challenges. I'm not trying to take any credit here, it has nothing to do with me. I'm just proud of the adults they're becoming.
How was your week? Any funny bumps along the way??