Pausing for a few moments to join with Susanne and Friday Fave Five, and reflect on moments of gratitude for the week.
* Grateful for the self-mail kiosk at the post office! On Monday morning, the line for mailing packages was out the door. I don't know why more people don't use the self-mailing kiosk. There were only a few of us, and in a matter of minutes I had two packages on the way to Wisconsin. And even though I complain about the cost, it really isn't that much to mail a package of Christmas to some of my favorite people.
* Dan and I went to the Boulder Dinner Theatre on Wednesday and saw a wonderful performance of Thoroughly Modern Millie. We both enjoy musical theater and this was a great show with great music and amazing dance numbers.
* Christmas cards. We seem to receive fewer cards each year, but I sure love exchanging greetings with friends and family in the old traditional way.
* The office at work, decorated for the holidays. I should add that I love my job and the young women that I work with. I always enjoy this time of year, when we play holiday music and decorate for the season.
* Anticipating a fun day ahead, baking cookies with Emily and the grandbabies. This should be fun, if not challenging!
What are your favorite moments from the week?