Summer came in full throttle this week, with our temperatures in the high 90s. It's been a week mixed with productivity and also time for relaxation. Both are blessings.
1. I met up with a friend for coffee one morning. We try to get together a couple of times a year and catch up on one another's lives. I always come away with good ideas for books to read, and this time was no exception.
2. My friend and walking partner has a new grandson! He had a rough entry into the world and had lots of people praying for him. He is doing beautifully now!
3. Work continues in the backyard. I hired a couple of teens to move some dirt that has accumulated from all of our projects. They completed the job efficiently and were the nicest, most professional young people. We were so happy to have the job done.
4. Dan is completing another project in our backyard, a lattice screen at the edge of the patio that will add a bit of privacy to our yard and will provide a place for climbing roses to grow. It's nice to see how it is all coming together.
5. Yesterday, was a busy day all around. I spent the morning getting caught up on house chores, then had a busy day at work when my computer lost its WIFI connection. Normally, I wouldn't bother my son with work issues, but I was so beyond frustrated, that I called him and he walked me through the whole thing and we got it up and running! And then, on the way home, Dan texted me to say that he was bringing home dinner! Love those two guys:)
How was your week? Link up with Suzanne and the rest of the Friday Fave Five crowd and share if you'd like.