Well, on that note, here are some of my favorite moments from the week past.
1. Dan and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary yesterday! We went to a ball game and it was a beautiful evening to be at the park. A perfect way to spend our time together. And flowers. Dan is very sweet about giving me flowers, and gerbera daisies are one of my favorites.
2. Outdoor water aerobics started this week. The water is still a bit cool, but it's still lovely. This morning the clouds were amazing and a beautiful hawk circled overhead for much of the class. Probably wondering what in the world we were doing!
3. Our favorite house guest is here for the week. Joey's greyhound, George, is staying while Joe and Sam are out of town. We just love George. I would include a recent picture, but he is taking a nap and refuses to be disturbed.
4. The garden is slowly coming to bloom. The rosebushes and lilacs that we planted last year are flowering, and the day lilies are thick and full. I can't wait to see how well they bloom.
5. I had a girls' night out on Wednesday with some long-time friends. We went for barbeque and beer. Oh how I love summer!
How was your week? Linking up with Susanne and the Friday Fave Five group.