1. Our neighbor's lilacs -- yesterday I sat on our back patio and breathed in their fragrance while watching my grandkids. I've mentioned before that our yard was stripped bare of all the old landscaping before we bought the house. We've planted in the front and are just now getting to landscaping the backyard. So, I'm all the more grateful for all of our neighbors and their well-established yards with trees and shrubs that I can enjoy over the backyard fence.
2. Massage -- I was gifted a massage went on Wednesday after work. It's been over a year since I've had one and I've decided to get a membership which means I'll get at least one a month. It does so much for my health and well-being.
3. Some time creating -- I finally got around to covering the seats on the bar stools in the kitchen. One of those jobs that ended up taking less than an hour. The original fabric was a beige microfiber. I think this is a lot more fun.
4. This turquoise blue storage cart, from Ikea, is a birthday present from Dan. Sooo happy to have this in my office. My desk is a large table with one tiny drawer. I can store all of my paper, notecards, pencils and art supplies right next to it on this pretty blue cart.
5. I can't help it, but number 5 is yet another kid/grandkid photo. With Luke and Miranda in Wisconsin now, I treasure the pictures they send, and Facetime has been a lifesaver;)
Sawyer and Luke
Lovely week. Thank you, Susanne, for hostessing FFF.