It's time for Friday Fave Five, hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. As I'm typing this, I'm looking out the window at a cute little robin hopping about in the snow and sleet. He looks a bit puzzled, as am I, that these April showers are so frosty.
1. My mother-in-law had some pretty serious surgery this week. We are all thankful for a successful outcome, and for the amazing surgeon and his skill and knowledge.
2. I had an awesome birthday celebration this week, that carried on for days! I am so thankful for my amazing family and friends that bless me every.single.day.
3. My daughter. She has taught me so much about life and about myself. About hope and faith. About love.
4. Spring's persistence. I want to tell that little robin out there, to keep the faith. Between the snow and rain, Spring keeps pushing through, and each time the grass is a bit greener and each day more lovely.
5. Facetime! Luke and Miranda have relocated to Wisconsin. I am missing them both, AND my sweet grandchildren. But, thanks to Facetime, I get to talk to Siefer and see little Sawyer's precious grin. I just ignore that little video of me up in the corner of the picture!
How was your week?