It's been such a nice week, with all of my favorites involving people in my life. I'm sure blessed that way. Linking up with Susanne and FFF. . .
1. It started when I was able to get a last minute appointment with my dermatologist's office. Most appointments take weeks to set up, at least to see the doctor that I prefer. I got in the day I called and, while he was in the office, I worked with his PA and her assistant, who were both capable and professional and showed concern. More and more I'm surprised by how young some of these practitioners are. They don't look a day over 18. Geez.
2. Yesterday, I visited my Aunt Mary to wish her a happy birthday. She is my mother's sister and her house is warm and familiar like Mom's was. Aunt Mary is a natural-born storyteller and I always feel a more optimistic about life in general after I see her. She can find humor in any situation and I love hearing her stories about our family.
3. Last night I got to spend an evening with my auntie Ann, my dad's sister. Dan and I went to dinner with her and then later Dan was patient (and carried the doggy bags) while we did some shopping.
4. Dan made breakfast this morning -- my favorite meal of the day! Scrambled eggs with English muffins and orange juice. A great start to the weekend.
5. Two of my favorite bloggers are back. Jen at A Good Cup of Coffee always has great menu ideas that I've been stealing from her Pinterest account while she took a blogging break:) And Ann Marie, who happens to be my cousin -- just realized my favorites are filled with family this week -- is back at Frog Hollow Farm. You really should stop in and see her, she has a wonderful place that feels like an English cottage.
How was your week? Enjoy the weekend, friends!