1. Today was the first day in a long time that I didn't have anything on my calendar. It was snowy and cold all day. I stayed inside, worked on some photo albums and desk work, drank lots of coffee and basked in the company of a certain Springer Spaniel. She seemed happy to have some companionship for the day.
2. I'm excited to find some new recipes to make with the new toys and cookbooks I got for Christmas.
3. In my last post, I wrote about the Winter Project Link Party at Thistlebear. (Here's my project, called the Trellis Scarf and here's the link.) I'm thankful to find other people who share a love for textiles and share their ideas.
4. New glasses (haha)!! Same prescription, but nice and crisp and scratch-free lenses. Hello, world, I can see you!
5. Best of all, seeing our new little grandson, Sawyer. I wrote about his arrival here, and every time I see him, I fall in love with him all over again.
How was your week? Happy weekend to all!