Is it Friday already? It's been a good week! I'm looking through my calendar, amazed that I accomplished lots of things that have been on my list for quite a while. It's such a good feeling. A look at the week. . .
1. I took Lilly to a new vet. He's a very kind, gentle man, and very understanding of Lilly's 'quirks' (aka, she can be a real headcase when she's nervous). The vet's son works there, too. They have a nice practice and I feel that we are in good hands.
2. I had an appointment with a new dentist, another big change. I'm still seeing the same hygienist, however, which is even more important for me than the dentist. . . I spend more time with her, whereas I see him for a two-minute cursory exam. The hygienist is great.
3. I discovered senior discount day at ARC. Woohoo! Found this little table for just a few dollars. It fits perfectly in our entryway.
4. In the past few weeks, I've met some new bloggers. One of the best things about blogging is getting to know so many nice people. Sometimes I think blogging is like having lots of pen pals. (Did anyone else have a pen pal growing up? I had two, both in Japan.)
5. We've had the loveliest weather this week with one day that barely climbed out of the 70s. Our street is busy in the mornings with kids walking to school (I still wish it didn't start so early; there's plenty of summer left). It's been so nice and cool. Great sleeping weather. We turned off the AC and opened all the windows at night.
How was your week? Share a favorite thing in the comments below, or link up at Susanne's place, here.