It's time to join in the Friday Fave Five crowd and take a look back at the week. For some reason, I had a hard time keeping up with what day of the week it was all week long. However, I'm sure today is Friday, because the link for FFF is up!
1. Spring broke through this week! February broke a record for us in the amount of snow that accumulated. Tuesday night we had another little snow storm, but today was warm and sunny.
2. Movie night at home. We've been watching a lot of movies on Netflix this winter. Some good, some not so good, but since it's so much cheaper than going out to the theatre, we're willing to suffer through a few duds now and again. (i.e. Grand Budapest Hotel. Terrible!) This week we watched And So It Goes with Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas. They are both good actors and while the story line was a bit weak, I just loved watching the two of them together.
3. An old/new favorite store! One of my favorite places to shop closed their doors last year. It was an old farmhouse with different vendors that rented out each room. Lots of antiques and crafts and unique gifts. Well, one of the vendors opened her own store and it's even better than the original. She has a tea room, too. I started my Christmas shopping this week -- the earliest ever for me.
4. The Lenten retreat that I'm doing online has been so rewarding and I just love reading the lessons each day.
5. Looking forward to a nice weekend. Some free time to work on craft projects -- a Spring wreath that I'm probably premature in making -- and house projects. On Sunday, meeting friends for lunch.
Found on Pinterest from topthistopthat.blogspot.com
I hope your week was filled with good moments and happy surprises!