1. I woke up to six inches of snow on the ground on Tuesday! Normally, that would not be a blessing as I look forward to Spring, but it was a nice excuse to stay home for the morning. My dogs had fun playing in the snow, so I got out the towel to brush them off and wipe their feet for the bajillion times they came in and out. Having a second and third cup of coffee and getting work done at my desk was nice. I pulled out a sweater and snow boots to wear to work in the afternoon. Today, the snow is gone and the forecast is for a high of 72!
2. Changes at work. Our business is growing with new people, new office procedures. It's refreshing to change things up!
3. Tuesday Night Soup and Sandwiches. I work late on Tuesdays, so Dan makes dinner. Grilled cheese sandwiches and clam chowder have become the tradition. I really look forward to coming home on Tuesdays to my favorite comfort food!
4. Reading Flight of the Sparrow, by Amy Belding Brown. I'm so excited to read another book by this author. She wrote Mr. Emerson's Wife, one of the most interesting and captivating historical novels I've ever read.
5. Saving the best for last! My granddaughter turned ONE! Here she is with Grandpa (she really does love him best, but I'm okay with that). Luke and Miranda threw her a big party and it was a wonderful day.
What were your favorites this week?