1. The week started off on a really good note, when Dan and I took a drive through the mountains. The views were spectacular! We grabbed some coffee for the drive, I took a bunch of pictures, and we had lunch in Breckenridge, once of my favorite mountain towns.
2. On Tuesday, I was able to get the lenses replaced in my prescription sunglasses -- after wrestling the salesman to the floor and telling him that he better, or else. . . not really, but he wasn't being very nice.
3. On Wednesday, Dan and I went to dinner and a comedy show with our friends. I love this group of friends. They have been in our lives for as long as we've been married -- in fact, some even longer -- and when I think of the word 'friend', these are the faces that come to mind. We're truly blessed to have them in our lives.
4. On Thursday, I got to see #1 Son for just a little bit. He gave me a pep talk that I needed to hear, and I wondered how it is that he can be so insightful at his young age.
5. Today, I took Lilly to the groomer, and she is all trimmed and pretty and doesn't smell bad anymore. I am really grateful for that! (We still don't know what she rolled in:/)
Now, that wasn't such a bad week, was it?!
If you'd like to share your favorites for the week, link up with Susanne and the rest of the crew!