Susanne today and listing five things that blessed my week.
1. I'll start out with a trip to the dentist. Yes, it was a blessing for me. I don't particularly like going to the dentist, but growing up my parents made sure we had regular checkups, so I'm faithful about going every six months for cleaning. When our insurance changed over this year, there were a few months that we carried our own policy, so we really pared down our benefits to bare minimum. We're back on a full plan now and the first thing I did was make an appointment.
2. After the dentist, I went for a pedicure. It's all about the foot massage. Ahhhh.
3. Free online classes offered through our public library. I may have mentioned this in another FFF, but I'm taking a new class on journaling and enjoying it so much. The instructors are always well-qualified and you meet the nicest people in the online classrooms.
4. Religious freedom. I know, it's a big subject for such a little blog post. But, as I walked to church one day (another blessing, that we're so close), I couldn't imagine living in some parts of the world where I would be fearful to do so.
5. Dan and I attended my nephew's piano recital last night. The teacher is the same one who taught my kids. It brought back a lot of memories of past recitals. I am always in awe of people who are musically inclined, because I am so NOT. Music and the gift of those who share it, is a huge blessing!
Do you have any favorites this week?