Just a few photos, looking back on some good moments from last week. I should call this Sunday Fave Five. I'm a couple days late, but I didn't want to miss posting again this week! Here's the link if you'd like to check out some other FFF posts, or do one of your own.
1. This little guy was checking out the flowers with me at Home Depot last week. I've never seen such a colorful Bumblebee. So pretty!
2. Dan and I suffered through watching the Rockies lose yet again to see the fireworks after the game.
3. Clouds. Man, I don't know what it is, but I'm so aware of the awesome clouds we've had this summer. I'm sure it has something to do with late day storms, highs, lows, (meteorologist, I am not), something, but everyday it's something different.
4. I've been changing up my journaling techniques with some art journaling, inspired by this wonderful blog. It's a lot of fun, playing with watercolors and 'watercolor pencils.'
5. This boy -- he's a lot friendlier than he looks in this picture! He keeps me laughing. Every day.
Always something to celebrate. . . wonder what good things lie in the week ahead?