On Monday, I decided to keep my eyes open for special moments to photograph for my favorites this week. It was hard to choose just five, but here they are. Linking up with Susanne and the rest of the crew for Friday's Fave Five.
1) Back roads. . .on the drive home while running an errand, I took the back road and was treated to a beautiful view of the Flatirons outside of Boulder.
2) More back roads, a day later. I love seeing hayfields in the early summer. There's something satisfying about seeing all that hay, cut and neatly rolled, resting on the meadow. I can only imagine the satisfaction the farmer must be feeling, after a job like that!
3) Our neighbor's tree is in full bloom. I have no idea what kind of tree this is -- does anyone recognize it? I'll have to ask her the next time we chat over the backyard fence. It seems so tropical and out of place for our region.
4) Fresh basil. Fresh bread. Fabulous bruschetta. Need I say more?
5) This made me smile. This young mom was intent on getting a passel of kids across the street at a nearby park. My first thought was, "Can't find the stroller. Oh, heck . . .this'll work."
Enjoy the weekend!