. . . at a great week. Linking up with Susanne this Friday for a little gratitude check.
1. Our water aerobics class has moved outside for the summer. It's a wonderful way to start the day. Even better, the water was warmer than any of us expected, so we were like kids wanting to play. I love this group of ladies, and the few guys, that I meet up with three mornings a week. We work out to music from 'our time' -- 70s and 80s -- and have a ball.
2. I'm so grateful for my amazing podiatrist. He's been working with me for the past three months to heal an annoying case of plantar fasciitis. He's a real miracle worker.
3. Tomorrow morning I'm going to a baby shower. The dad-to-be is a young man I've known most of his life -- his mom and I are good friends. Such a happy occasion.
4. Have I mentioned what great neighbors we have? They are just the kindest, friendliest people. We are loving our new home.
5. It's the season for thunderstorms. Thankfully (fingers crossed), we've been spared the hailstorms that have done some pretty heavy damage in our area. The clouds that build are magnificent. I'll leave you with this photo, taken in our backyard
Have a wonderful weekend!