2. The top two floors of our house are so easy to keep clean, since the lone remaining child has taken up residence in the basement. The child prefers it there (it's a finished basement, lest anyone think I'm truly wicked!) So, it takes no time to clean the house, do laundry for just Dan and I, and iron the few things that require it. I spent much of Saturday finishing what is my new favorite read of the summer.
3. Lilly and I took a walk through our neighborhood and made notes for ways to dress up our mailbox.
4. For supper on Saturday (see #1) we had BLTs. Without the "L" so I added cheese. Not as healthy, but definitely tasty.
5. After supper on Saturday, we went shopping and bought a new grill:-)
6. And then went for frozen custard. I had banana custard with chocolate chunks. He had the chocolate and peanut butter chunk. Which is highly unusual because I hate it when fruit messes with my chocolate, and he almost always gets something with fruit. After 29 years together, we are still full of suprises:-)