1. We got to help with some 'Backyard Wine Making'! Everything from harvesting grapes, to crushing and pressing, and -- best of all -- sampling product;) Here is Dan's sister Carol and her partner Sonia at the crushing and stemming machine.
2. Sonia never ceases to amaze us with the fun stuff she comes up with for us to do. One night we went to a brewery and got to try our hand at being artists -- Cocktails and Canvas was the theme. It was a blast!
We all came home with finished paintings . . .
3. Our day in Saulsalito was one of my favorites. We had lunch at a restaurant called le Garage -- an old garage turned into a wonderful French cafe. The food was delicious and the view was spectacular. Here's a photo of Dan, his mom Sheila, and Carol.
4. We took the ferry from Saulsalito to San Francisco. It was chilly and breezy and so much fun!
5. A little more Backyard Wine Making, pressing the crushed grapes. . .
A glimpse of Carol and Sonia's back yard in Sacramento . . .
. . . including the vineyard.
Such a great time, making memories with some of my favorite people.