1. It was so warm and sunny this morning, that I was served breakfast on the back porch. English muffin with orange marmalade, a hard boiled egg, glass of orange juice and, of course, a nice, hot cup of coffee. Oh, and I didn't even have to make it. There are some advantages to being on crutches.
2. Dan and I watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Such a good movie! The young actor who plays Oskar is so amazingly talented.
3. I received these beautiful flowers from my Aunt Riz. Her blog is Gifts from the Sea and it is just lovely. Go on over and say hi and tell her I sent you:)
4. Hot dogs, beer and baseball. Right in our very own living room. The Rockies won, first game of the season.
5. On Wednesday, I met some girlfriends for dinner. We met in junior high and manage to get together every couple of years. Longtime friends, golden friendships.
How was your week?