We woke up to a foot of snow on the ground this morning, and it's been snowing all day. Nothing like being snowed in with all your favorite people (see column on the right). Except for Joe, who is out in sunny Southern California. (Little wave to Joey!)
I'm going to dig deep and find some good things about this week. In spite of the fact that my DH lost his job of 33 years on Monday. Yeaaaahhh. Who'd a thunk it would happen to us? I guess NO ONE ever thinks it will happen to them.
The good news is:
1. We will be okay. We WILL be okay. We'll BE OKAY.
2. Now that my daughter is home schooling, she'll have someone to help her with math, other than me. That's a very good thing.
3. I'm starting my little job in a couple weeks. Which, hey, will at least pay for stamps and ice.
4. I won't have to go to the office Christmas party anymore.
5. We'll get a whole lot of practice at looking on the bright side, and we'll build lots of character. Just what we need, a few more characters around here.
How was your week?
Hooking up with Susanne for Friday's Fave Five.