- Right this minute it's snowing. Blustery wind chasing tiny flakes that cover everything like powdered sugar. It feels right, because it is January, for heaven's sake.
- Getting the oil changed in the car. That's done and I can mark it off my list for another 3,000 miles.
- Chinese food
- Meeting my brother at a mom-and-pop cafe for breakfast. Instead of the usual fancy coffee shop. Drinking plain old coffee and eating an English muffin. I think we'll do this more often.
- Trading in a bunch of my old books at the local used book store and coming away with two new (for me) Sandra Dallas books. For free!
- store credit at Kohl's
- Friends and family who listen. And listen. And listen.
- Lilly's ears. If you could feel how soft they are, they would be on your favorite list, too.
Friday, January 27, 2012
My favorites this week: