I woke up to this. . .
. . . .and started making a mental list of my plans for the day.
* Shop for groceries for Thanksgiving. (I hope there are still some nice, big, fat turkeys left.)
* Take the Girl Child to horseback riding lessons.
* Plan menus for the week.
* Get out china, silver, tablecloths and figure out a centerpiece.
* Clean off my desk and clean out my purse. Because when these two things are uncluttered, it helps my brain get uncluttered.
* Clean a couple bathrooms.
* Make a chore list for my kids so they can help me get the house company ready.
So, in the words of a wise woman. . . . "I'm off like a terd of hurtles."