Friday, October 7, 2011
1. Watching re-runs of Reba. It is such a funny show and my kids laugh at how hard I laugh. Laughter. Good stuff.
2. A new table runner for my kitchen.
3. My kids' orthodontist. He is one of the most generous, kind individuals, and my kids think he's "chill." Yesterday evening, he met us at his office to fix a broken wire that was digging into my daughter's mouth. On his own time. He gives so much to our community and to our church. Just a good man.
4. Last night, we had to close all the windows, because it is so cold outside. Fall is here.
5. Pizza. It always seems like a party when we have pizza for supper. I'm happy, because I don't have to cook. The kids are happy, because they love pizza. DH is happy, because I'm happy. And it's one of the rare times that we eat supper in front of the t.v.
How was your week? If you'd like to join in on Friday Fave Five, check in with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.