Living to Tell the Story encourages us to do with Friday's Fave Five. Here are mine:
1. Today being the first day of Fall. The air has cooled and the maple tree in my front yard is turning gold. How I love Autumn.
2. My favorite shows had season premiers -- The Good Wife and Modern Family. The latter is one that Dan and I watch together. It makes us laugh -- really laugh -- every single time. Nothing like laughter to lift your spirits. The Good Wife is 'my show' and I love the 'me' time I get from it.
3. My book club met at my house this week. Our group has been meeting for 10 years! Our kids have grown from babies and toddlers to teens and young adults. We've read great books and not-so-great books, but our time together is always golden.
4. I made a new recipe this week. Pasta Carbonara. It requires just four ingredients -- linguini, bacon, Romano cheese and egg yolks. I added chicken. So simple, but so good.
5. The Firstborn turned 22 this week. 22! We'll celebrate his birthday tonight, when the Middle Child gets home. It will be good to have everyone around the supper table tonight.
How was your week?