This is Susanne's 150th edition of Friday Fave Five. Wow! It always amazes me how quickly time flies when you're blogging. I never would have thought, four years ago, that I would keep my blog going all this time. But I love it, and have loved getting to know so many other bloggers. Susanne (my long lost twin) has become one of my favorites:) and I dedicate this edition of FFF to her.
1. On Wednesday, my brother was in town (unexpectedly) and treated Luke, Emily and I to lunch at Red Robin (kids' choice) Such a nice surprise.
2. After driving for a 100 miles and looking at every store that carries curtains (I'm exaggerating, but not by much), I found a new valance for the kitchen. I will post a photo when I do the kitchen reveal as soon as the cabinets are finished. Which will be soon!
3. Luke got his cast off and is now wearing a lightweight splint. He's a happy camper. Thank you to everyone who has been asking for him. He's doing great!
4. My husband. I should have listed him at #1. He should be #1 through 5. I married a gem of a man. I love him for many, many reasons, but this week I'm reminded of how much he does for us and how many times he puts his own projects aside (which are usually projects he's doing for me) to help me with mine. Like spending an evening cutting crown molding for the kitchen cabinets because I decided that I wanted to paint the cabinets and wouldn't they look nice with crown molding on the top?
5. New movies! There are several that I want to see -- why is it so often feast or famine when it comes to good movies? -- but I'm especially excited to see The Help which comes out on Wednesday. Loved the book!
How was your week? If you're so inclined, head on over to Susanne's and join in the 150th edition of Friday's Fave Five!