It's been a few weeks since I've joined in with Susanne for Friday's Fave Five. As we come up on Memorial Day weekend, the kids are done with school and summer is here!
1. Luke graduated on Saturday and turned 18 on Tuesday. We had a houseful of friends and family at his party and he was "celebrated" in style. His was the first of three graduations in my family this year. Two of my nieces are graduating in the next two weekends, so two more big parties!
2. The weather was cloudy and wet most of the week. On a walk earlier this week to the Open Space on the edge of town, I had the place to myself. Except for these guys, who loved the damp weather:
3. Dan is checking an item off of his Bucket List this weekend and going to the Indianapolis 500. He left yesterday with four friends, driving in one of the guy's huge RV. They were like kids going to camp, giddy in anticipation of six whole days without
4. On Tuesday, after a particularly trying day, I snuck off to a movie by myself. Something Borrowed, a silly chick flick, but it was just the thing I needed.
5. I'm looking forward to our drive through the mountains today, as we head off for the weekend to my niece's graduation party. It will be a "girls trip" with Emily and my Aunt Ann. Dan is in Indy, the boys have work or baseball. We'll spend the weekend and be back late Sunday.
Any favorite moments in your week? Enjoy the weekend everyone!