I'm looking back over my week and finding five things that made me happy. Linking up to Susanne at Living to Tell the Story, for Friday Fave Five!
* Yesterday, it rained all day long. It did wonders for the grass in our backyard. It may not be so pathetic for the graduation party after all.
* Today I had lunch with Kathy to celebrate our birthdays, which are just two weeks apart. We usually try to schedule lunch in between our b-days, but life got in the way this year. We had a delicious meal at PF Chang's (the Coconut Curry Veggies are my absolute favorite) and then went shoe shopping.
* I stayed up late, two nights in a row, to read PW's new book. Loved it! I've read most of the story on her blog, but the last section (which is new) made it worth buying the book. Which I didn't buy, but received as a gift. But if I hadn't, I would've bought it.
* Oh! This is exciting! (Tiffany, you'll appreciate this). On Mother's Day I entered a raffle at Emily's softball tournament -- an easy raffle, where I bought two hot dogs and Cokes for Dan and I, so I was given a raffle ticket -- and I won an autographed Todd Helton jersey! Which I promptly gave to my husband, because Todd is his favorite baseball player.
* There were lots of good moments this week, so I'll squeeze the rest into #5. Lunch with my dad, time spent with my mother-in-law, playing nerf guns with my nephew, getting the laundry caught up, and planting two new rosebushes.
How was your week?