This weekend, I . . .
- baked chocolate chip cookies
- had a nice chat on the phone with my dad, who is snowbirding down south for a few months
- danced a happy dance when Dan and the boys took the Christmas lights down!
- stayed home all weekend, and even sent my #2 son to the grocery store with a list so I didn't have to go out
- took a long walk with my husband
- prepared make-your-own pizzas for supper Saturday night
- basically, had a very calm, relaxing weekend
- finished reading this book, which I can't recommend enough. If you haven't read it, go find a copy right now!
So, what'd you do this weekend?