It's been a while since I've joined in on Suzanne's Friday Fave Five. Here are five things that happened this week that made me smile, blessed my day and just made me dang right thankful.
1. Hair grows back. 'Nuf said.
2. Lunch with my sister-in-law on Monday. Afterward, we went to an Anthropologie store and had such fun just looking around. Now, I know what all the buzz is about. Their stuff is quirky and fun!
3. Cool, fall temps. Abby and I took a walk around our favorite pond this morning. I snapped some pictures and caught this guy enjoying the gorgeous September morning. (Click on the photo to enlarge).
4. Fall cleaning. Spent a good part of the day yesterday doing some deep cleaning. The temperature barely hit 80, so I opened the windows and aired out the house. I also came up with a schedule for myself, to stay on top of things. I'll share in a later post, 'cause I know you're dyin' to see it.
5. The reading terrace at our public library. I stole an hour and went there earlier in the week. It has a beautiful view of the front range, with comfy chairs and tables to work at. I need to go back (often) and enjoy it while the weather allows.
How was your week? Link up at Living to Tell the Story, and share if you'd like.