Sunday, July 18, 2010
This weekend, I . . .
* Organized galore! A necessity after being on the run since the first of June.
* Cleaned the pantry.
* Cleaned the fridge.
* Cleaned the freezer.
* Made two loaves of bread.
* Made a menu plan.
* Got caught up on paying bills.
* Sent my oldest son to the grocery store with a long list and was so happy to have someone else do the shopping.
* Went for two long walks with my daughter and a very energetic puppy.
* Ate a cherry chocolate chip ice cream cone.
* Spent Sunday morning at a park with girlfriends, discussing a fabulous book, Tattoos on the Heart, by Gregory Boyle.
* Spent Sunday afternoon at a baseball field (I know, I said it was over, but it's never over) while my middle child was at a clinic, and read half of a book.
* Made reservations for a short out-of-town getaway for me and the kids.
I'm hooking up with Becky at Keys to the Cottage. How was your weekend? I'd love to hear about it!