Sunday, July 4, 2010
This weekend, I . . .
* Went to H*me Depot and bought chicken wire to keep a certain dog out of the rose bushes.
* Cleaned the house from top to bottom.
* Weeded the garden.
* Took a dog for a walk and watched her chase butterflies.
* Started embroidering a set of shams.
* Watched baseball on t.v.
* Played around with a new design for my blog, didn't like it, tried to change it back and couldn't. ARgh! This is as close as I got.
* Made cupcakes with white frosting and decorated them with little flags on toothpicks.
* Didn't get to see fireworks because it poured just as they were supposed to start.
* Wondered why the rain didn't stop all the people who set off their own fireworks, making my old dog a nervous wreck.
* Am looking forward to an extra day of weekend on Monday:)
This Weekend, I . . . is hosted by Becky at Keys to the Cottage. Try it! It's fun!