I haven't done a Friday's Fave Five in a while. It's always a good opportunity to think back on the week and feel grateful for the good things in life. Thanks, for hosting this, Susanne!
1. Yesterday was my brother's birthday. I'm thankful to have a big brother. He's always been there to forge ahead and check out the trail, telling me to "watch out for this rock," or, "you're fine, take this route." I'm sure it was a burden for him having such a klutz for a sister. Whether it was camping, hiking, skiing, life in general, I'm thankful for his guidance.
2. This book. Next week, our book club is doing a teleconference with the author. It will be fun to hear her insights to the story.
3. Tuesday afternoons and Bible Study. I'm one of a group of women that meet at our church on Tuesdays to study the book of Matthew. I'm loving the class, the fellowship, even the homework!
4. Modern Family. It is hysterically funny. We tape it and then Dan, Luke and I watch it and just roar.
5. Our freezer full of prepared meals. I spent last Saturday cooking up a storm and we have reaped the benefits. So far, the recipes are all delicious.
How was your week?