Friday, October 2, 2009
Dandy, from Spontaneous Clapping awarded me with the Honest Scrap award. I have to tell you 10 honest things about myself...
1. I don't know how to turn the big screen t.v. in our rec room off or on. There are too many remotes. The kids have to do it for me.
(Edited to add: Okay. Here's the real truth. I had to get my son out of bed one night to have him turn the t.v. off for me.)
2. Sometimes I'll make it a point to stay up and watch the news, so I can hear the weather report. And then I'll space out and not hear a word of it.
3. I like postage stamps. I used to collect them, but now I just like having an assortment on hand, using them for letters and cards.
4. I can sing every song from Mary Poppins.
5. I can spend a half hour browsing the magazine aisle at the grocery store. I've learned to skip over it, or go there before I go to the frozen food section.
6. I'd love to own a stationery store.
7. Math makes my stomach queasy. Really.
8. My dad insisted I take advanced algebra in high school and I still get dizzy thinking about it.
9. Favorite perfume: Chanel 19
10. If my husband would agree to it, I would paint every wall in our house yellow. But, he would like me to come up with a different color scheme for our bedroom and the family room. So they remain unpainted. I'm having a tough time with this one.
Whew, that was tough. My mind is so full of useless information, until it's time to spit some of it out. Then I draw a blank.
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular for this, but would love it if everyone who is reading it would jump in! Let me know if you do, and be sure to add the button to your post. I'd love to read yours!