I've been out of the loop most of the summer with Susanne's FFF. I love doing this list, because it gives me an opportunity to look back on the week and see all the goodness. Thanks, Susanne!
1. I have the paint rollers out again, ready to paint the main hallway. It involves an extension ladder and lots and lots of taping. I enjoy painting, but don't enjoy the prep work. My Friday Fave is that Hubs does all the prep work for me! It's all taped, sealed and ready to go for tomorrow.
2. An evening with a girlfriend. Last night we hung out at her house. Her family room was filled with teenagers having fun and we sat on the sofa in the living room and talked for three hours straight.
3. Beer Margaritas. My favorite new drink of the summer. It sounds gross, but they are so tasty. If you want the recipe, leave me a comment. I won't charge you for it.
4. Counting down to the first day of school!! We're less than two weeks away. Hallelujah!
5. My blogging friends who are faithful about posting. I have not been, so much, these past two weeks. But I love reading blogs and appreciate when there's something new.