Friday, February 6, 2009
10 Things I Do Every Day
1. Take my kids to school. On weekdays, of course. The kids' schools are three miles away, and we're "out of district". I have always driven my kids to school. When DH is in town, he drives Luke to the high school. When he's away, I take Luke at 7:10, then come back to give Em breakfast, and take her to the middle school at 8:00. At 3:00, I pick up Luke, then swing by and get Em.
2. The Rocky Mountain News crossword puzzle.
3. Watch, or listen, to portions of the Today Show. I like Meredith and Matt and Al and Ann.
4. Make my bed.
5. Take medicine for high cholesterol.
6. Think of my mom. She's been gone eight years, but I think of her every day and remember the lessons she taught me. It comforts me.
7. Read. Some days it's only for five minutes, but I usually read before going to sleep at night.
8. Make lists. I don't always follow them, but I need them to "park" my ideas or everything goes out the window.
9. Drink at least 6 glasses of water.
10. Pray. I try to read a devotional of some sort every morning. It's hit or miss. But I do get a prayer in, even if it's while I'm in the shower. And at night. I usually fall asleep while saying my prayers, but I think they still 'count.'
**Edited to add: If you'd like to join in on this "meme", please do, and let me know. I'd love to learn more about your day;)