Meanwhile, Lynne has passed along this cute little treat.
So cute! Thanks, Lynne. I'll pass it on to all of my blogging buddies out there! You are all a treat to read, so feel free to grab this little guy and take him over to your place.
Tristi tagged me for this meme: “Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real But I’m Not, Single I Mean, I Am Real, But I’m Also Happily Married and Want to Stay That Way So Maybe We Should Forget This.” I guess there's a word for this long definition. It's "snoggable," as in "That guy is totally snoggable." Leave it to Tristi. She's a corker. Well, let's see:
1. Heathcliffe in "Wuthering Heights" (what is it about the dark, brooding type?)Well, I've got a busy day ahead of me. This week has been all about appointments. Yesterday, it was the ortho for Luke, the vet for Abby, and today it's the eye doctor for Em. And I have a big project this week -- assembling the class basket for Em's school carnival. Our theme is Chocolate! and my dining room table is loaded with all kinds of chocolate stuff. (And it's ALL calling my name!) I'm off to Hobby Lobby to find a huge basket!
2. Rhett Butler, GWTW
3. Dennys Hatton , Out of Africa (Okay, I never read the book, but if he looks like Robert Redford, dressed in safari, I'm there)
4. The photographer guy in Bridges of Madison County.
5. Mitford's Father Tim -- (haha, just seeing if you're paying attention).
6. John Bourke as protrayed in One Thousand White Women
7. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice -- I'm totally stealing this from everyone's else's lists. I haven't read P&P, but this guy must be a hottie because he's on everyone's list!
8. I'm scanning my bookcases and finding very few books that would apply to this. Lots of books with memorable female characters. Now, ask me about snoggable movie characters and I could come up with an encyclopedia, but my literary tastes must run elsewhere. So, I'll leave this at #8. Dang it. This is going to bug me all day, that I couldn't complete this task.